ROLE: Factory Team Leader
LOCATION: Brackmills, Northampton
HOURS OF WORK: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
BASIC SALARY: £18k - £28k D.O.E
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Permanent Role at a very good company in Northampton, they offer free breakfast and lunch for all employees and you would be elidgeable for the company bonus.
The Job: Factory Team Leader
- Supervising a busy electrical department
- Confident in your ability to devise and implement Continuous Improvement and Lean projects
- Quality checking electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Production planning
- Act as a link between factory and operation teams
In order to be successful as a Factory Team Leader, you must:
- Have electrical assembly experience
- Have a hands-on approach
- Productin planning and scheduling
- Stock control
- Working to deadlines
- Good team work ethic
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Factory Team Leader, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.