Facilities Project Manger
- The primary responsibilities will be to manage multiple simultaneous construction related projects of various size and complexity in a biotechnology Research & Development environment, Office and Logistics Facilities. Tasks include:
- Accurately defining project requirements
- Identification and management of project stakeholder and their key objectives.
- Create and manage project programmes and schedules
- Overseeing all aspects of project design and internal stakeholder approval.
- Overseeing project quality control throughout the entire project
- Procurement of professional services and construction services
- Preparation of contract documentation, including legal agreements under Illumina, and General contract terms
- Communicating Project reporting , project controls and budget Management
- Overseeing construction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'