Location: Virginia Water
My client is one of the world`s finest private members golf and country clubs, they are currently undergoing a multi-million pound refurbishment and are looking for a Facilities Manager to join them during this busy, yet exciting time.
As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for providing a pro-active business driven leadership to the Facilities and Health, Safety and Security teams, whilst assuming overall responsibility for their daily operational effectiveness. This will be achieved by proactively managing, maintaining, servicing and security our buildings, facilities and assets.
Developing and Executing Strategy and Goals
· Prepare an annual strategic plan focusing on business opportunities for the Facilities, & H&S department that focusses on proactive maintenance programme, reactive maintenance management, capital projects, service deliver and operational effectiveness.
· Align individual & team Key Performance Indicators to the annual strategic plan to ensure each area is focussed on maximising revenue opportunities, Minimising costs, providing a seamless service and running an effective operation.
· Lead and develop the performance of the Chief Engineer & H&S Manager through regular Review and Planning meetings; using the Balanced Scorecard a key measurement tool.
· Pro-actively drive all recruitment activity in liaison with Facilities leadership team in order to ensure departmental effectiveness.
· Reviews the Mystery Guest feedback to ensure that the team performs to the required levels and manages deviation.
Proactive Facilities Management
· Responsible for the management of all Assets within the estate including buildings, roads, footpaths, lakes and tenanted estate.
· Ensure that all buildings both internally and externally are managed to the highest possible condition at all times including daily maintenance and cleaning.
· Provide an up-to-date 5 year capex programme highlighting necessary investment needed to add value and protect our status.
· Monitor energy consumption and identify opportunities to become more energy efficient to reduce costs. Work with the Finance Director on energy procurement to ensure the lowest costs and risks to the business
· Keep an up to date risk register highlighting areas of the business most at risk and how these can be mitigated.
· To prepare the annual facilities departmental budget.
· Provide accurate monthly forecasts of costs - v - budget and identify any areas of potential areas of shortfall whilst investigating any deficiencies against budgets as requested, reporting them on a monthly basis.
Health & Safety
· Develop the Management & Leadership team to comply with the Health & Safety Policy and effectively manage the Health & Safety Management System.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job