We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join a very successful, international business with modern offices in Fleet, Hampshire. This is a fantastic chance for someone to join an extremely professional, blue chip company in a really interesting, varied role.
This company offer a great working environment and outstanding benefits including parking, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, life assurance, onsite canteen and more. As a business they treat their staff really well and have a focus on training and development, so you will be encouraged to learn and to make a career for yourself within the company.
This role is Facilities Assistant and duties will include:
- Act as the eyes and ears for the office in relation to all facilities improvements and issues
- Assist with managing the facilities inbox and allocating requests
- Assist with the introduction of new initiatives within the office, including environmental initiatives, sustainability programmes and digital transformation projects such as a new electronic visitor management system
- Assist with managing mobile phone allocation, upgrades and returns
- Reception cover when required
- Assisting receptionists with room bookings and arranging hospitality when required
- Assist with Health and Safety audits, fire evacuation drills and H&S assessments
- Ensure that Fire Wardens and First Aiders are up to date
Prior experience in Reception / Facilities would be ideal but the most important thing is that you have exceptional communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude.
This role is paying up to £25k plus 10% bonus and a full benefits package.
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Health & Safety