Blusource HR are currently recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor to join a leading professional services organisation, based in Birmingham city centre and well-located with easy access to public transport links.
As Facilities Supervisor, you will help to ensure a safe and secure office environment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of office supplies (e.g. stationary, cleaning materials) and monitoring the upkeep and maintenance of the premises
- Ensuring that various files and documents are stored correctly and within the relevant office
- Opening and distributing post
- Implementation of Health & Safety policy, including: accident reporting, first aid, manual handling, risk assessments, fire safety and evacuation
- Monitoring general housekeeping
This is a varied role which will require working in a confidential, efficient and organised manner. The ideal candidate must also hold the NEBOSH qualification.
Please apply today if this role is of interest!
- health and safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job