Normal working week is 36.5 hours, this could include shift work
As a Fabricator, you will be:
- Ability to work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Some manual lifting
- Attention to detail
- Focus on safety and Quality
- Previous experience of MIG, MMA
- Time Served
- Relevant NVQ Level 3
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- Experienced Fabricator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job