We are recruiting for experienced administration, front of house and office staff for temporary ongoing work in the Hastings area.
You must be well presented, a quick learner, and able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering telephones and taking messages for the relevant people/departments
- Greeting/meeting visitors
- Responding to email enquiries
- Working within a team as well as independently
- Various administrative tasks including: filing, photocopying, processing mail, data entry, booking appointments/meetings
- Providing support to other staff members if needed
- Perform any other duties as and when required
- Represent the organisation to a high standard at all times
Qualification’s Skills and Experience
- Good level of education
- Computer literate (must be fluent user of all/most Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Access is an advantage)
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Must have previous experience working in an administration environment
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team
- Must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to make own way to and from work as transport is not provided by the agency
This is temporary ongoing work for Experienced Admin Assistants, Secretaries, Administrators, PA's and Receptionists.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office