Have you worked previously within Recruitment or Executive Search? Are your experienced within the Financial Services Sector?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you - this role will see you building a career within executive search while working within a close team; finding exceptional leaders across Financial Services.
If you have an interest in the Finance sector, have the natural ability to build relationships and have worked within a Client facing Executive Search or Recruitment position before then we encourage you to apply to find out more.
Executive Search Consultant - £25-32k pa plus commission starting at 30% plus benefits, Permanent, London
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established Boutique executive search firm, they are currently going through a period of steady growth. They pride themselves on connecting with and finding the most exceptional market leaders within sectors.
What will you be doing?
This will be working within a supportive team; the Project Management team are responsible for Client and Candidate communication and are often the first point of contact. Their role is to ensure that the appointment process runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
You will also oversee:-
- Business Development - new and existing Clients
- Key account Management
- Assessment and Interview of Candidates.
- Being the primary contact for incoming communications from Clients, Candidates and new business queries.
- Being a supporting member of the team working collaboratively
What do you need?
- To be degree educated
- Pro-active and professional approach.
- A high level of efficiency and attention to detail.
- Strong aptitude towards IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident ability to multi-task holding good organisation skills.
- An adaptable approach to an ever-changing workload and deadlines.
- You will need to have a personable approach to your work.
- You will ideally have an interest in the finance sector and have worked within a similar role or in a client facing position previously.
- Comfortability in building relationships - this position will involve making warm calls (existing Client on the PSL) or cold calls for business development purposes.
- A good team spirit and positive approach to your work.
Are you keen to find out more?
Please respond ASAP by emailing your CV to or call one of our team on in confidence to discuss further.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join a growing global executive search market leader.