Executive Client Manager needed near Aldershot
The successful candidate will increase my client’s profile and brand and build upon their previous success, carry out and run existing systems/processes to ensure that my client hits ALL business objectives.
Build and be part of a motivated team to challenge for top spot in town and help grow the office turnover and profit by delivering our strategy and implement new strategies.
- Must have experience working for an Estate Agency.
- Experience running day to day operations of a department.
- Competency and composed decision maker
- Experience in training and developing staff.
- Experience in residential sales, the conveyancing, mortgage and land referrals and the growth of all these elements
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job