We are recruiting for a part time Executive Assistant / Accounts Administrator, for our client based in Dartmouth. This is quite a broad role, and would suit a highly organised candidate, who is very motivated and happy working in a standalone position. The role involves providing support to a Management Consultancy business, run by a husband and wife team. You will provide a PA / Accounts function to their business and personal affairs, as well as supporting their property portfolio, liaising with contractors in relation to maintenance, decoration and possibly small building projects. You will also be charged with online bookkeeping, and banking. The company uses online accounting software Xero, for accounting and Payroll, so experience with this package would be highly desirable. Hours can be negotiated, however as a guide they are looking for 1-2 days per week. If you would like to spread the hours agreed over more days to accommodate school hours, that would be an option.
Duties associated with this role include -
- Online bookkeeping, banking etc to set up and run property and domestic affairs via Xero.
- Liaising with accountants, raising business invoices, keeping track of income and expenditure across a mixed portfolio of business, property and domestic affairs.
- Processing timesheets, and Payroll.
- Organising property maintenance, including liaison with contractors.
- Visiting potential new property purchases.
- Managing redecoration, and small building projects.
- Preparation of VAT returns, payroll, prepping for business and personal tax returns.
- Making travel arrangements, dealing with insurance and ordering office supplies and equipment.
- Organisation of office and domestic IT.
To be successful in this role you must have a mature approach to work, and be able to work on your own initiative. An interest and an eye for property would be very useful. This is a pivotal role, and as such you will need to be confident in your abilities and approach your role with enthusiasm. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today. We look forward to receiving your applications.
- Accounting Software
- Organisational Skills
- Property Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job