Events Operations Manager £35k - Exciting Venue - West London
Amazing opportunity to work with the team of this award winning, boutique events space in the heart of west London.
Working alongside both the Sales team and the Head Chef you will help deliver bespoke events to high profile clients including Weddings, family celebrations and Corporate Events.
- Must be a real people person with bags of personality
- Extensive knowledge of complex multi-use venue
- Experience within running high profile events
- Excellent operational & financial knowledge including P&L management
- Proven track record at a Senior level
- A passion for training and development
- Excellent standards of personal presentation
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'