Event Marketing and Sales Assistant
Full Time/ Limited Part Time Openings
Addicted to success? So are we. At Latona Fox we’ve just started expanding our team of Event Marketing and Sales Assistants in Maidstone and we can’t wait to find the next match!
Could this be you?
Our approach to providing national clients with local exposure is in high demand. We provide a budget-friendly alternative to the mass media and deliver predictable, measurable results.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Sales Presentations
- Client workshops
- Team leadership
- Testing new campaigns
- Exclusive meal and event invites
- Tailored training dependent on individual needs and goals
- Your results will determine your level of responsibility and earnings so it’s ideal for people who like to be challenged
- Advancement is determined by specific criteria so all new starts have a complete understanding of the development cycle
Event Marketing and Sales Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Our event marketing and sales assistants become experts in helping our clients gain new profitable customers by conducting face to face presentations at pop events
- Develop and oversee a team of representatives on behalf of a specific client
- Learn essential business activities (administration/client interaction/forecasting sales/recruitment/ finance
- Learn how to effectively communicate with our clients’ current and potential customers in a professional and productive manner.
- Attend and learn to conduct campaign meetings on behalf of our clients to educate and motive representatives
- Coordinate territory to ensure market saturation, productivity and tracking
- Process applications and learn to predict results for clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Just a few requirements:
- You will need to be over 18 years of age to apply for the role
- You must be able to work in the UK without visa sponsorship on a self-employed basis
- You will need to be able to commute to and from our office in Maidstone daily
Next steps? Apply with your CV through the application process today for a chance to meet us in person to find out more about this commission only role. Even better, we can offer you a chance to spend a full unpaid day at our pop events in the Kent area to observe a typical day in the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'