Ethics teacher- Secondary School
Title: Ethics Teacher
Starting day: April
Hays currently have an exciting opportunity for a Ethics Teacher to join a lovely Grammar school in Medway from April for 9 months.
This is a full time role covering 9 months long term placement.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
- Commutable by public transport
- Working in a lovely Grammar School
- Excellent Support From Leadership
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Continued Professional Development
- Well-resourced school
If you are an experienced Ethics Teacher looking for a new role starting in April, please apply here or contact Erika Pipitone directly on or via email:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* Your main subject must be Ethics
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Erika Pipitone to discuss suitability for the role and our compliance procedure.