Concept Resourcing are recruiting for an EPoS Support Coordinator to work in both the field and Central Birmingham. The Support Coordinator will work closely with the EPoS Account Manager to provide support in all projects/tasks relevant to supplying the required level of service and support to customers.
- Field based and office based in Central Birmingham
- Working alongside the EPoS Account Manager and Client Services Analyst to monitor and deliver the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Supporting the Account Manager in the day-to-day management of the customer account whilst working alongside other departments. This will include customer satisfaction, account profitability, account planning, complaint management and escalation in relation to any projects/tasks under the control of the Key Client Manager. All Service/support related complaints and escalation are the responsibility of the Client Service Analyst.
- Building key relationships with relevant 3rd party suppliers and external companies/contacts. Excellent communication and correspondence skills are essential.
- Assisting the Account Manager in the management and delivery of all projects assigned to them and ensuring that these are completed to the required standard, timescales and budgets. This will include working closely with all relevant customer and departments to ensure that implementations of all Systems forming part of high-profile projects such as new openings and refurbishments are successful.
- Maintaining a high level of visibility of all client projects that are under the control of other departments/personnel. This includes any of the current upgrade or roll-out projects
- Accurately completing reports and documentation to the required standard and timeframe.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Aztec EPoS experience would be highly advantageous
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to client needs and exceeds expectations wherever possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
Salary up to £32,000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job