Job Title: Energy Consultant (National)
Location: Cardiff (National)
Job Sector: Energy/Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £39,500 PA (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/19744
About the Company:
A leading renewable energy management solutions provider, working with clients in both the public and private sectors in order to assist the government in achieving its target to produce15% of all energy generated from renewable sources by 2020. They provide an 'unmatched’ bespoke, total utility service offering under one roof with the goal of creating long term value for their clients.
About the Role:
- Working as an experienced Energy Consultant, you will develop energy consumption, cost and carbon abatement solutions for the company’s client portfolio; allowing each client to make strategic decisions relating to the management of energy and investment in technology.
- Opportunities will be developed through forensic analysis of energy data, on - site technical auditing and awareness of the energy services and technologies marketplace.
- Projects will be identified and presented to the client as business cases following an analysis if the costs and benefits.
- Where energy projects are accepted by the client, the consultant will be responsible for project management and evaluation of the return on investment.
More Specific Duties Will Include:
- Undertake data analysis and in - depth energy audits for buildings and energy systems
- Research and keep up to date with energy saving technology and systems improvements
- Produce high - quality, client focused energy audit reports including recommendations prioritised by return on investment
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements and present business cases
- Provide strategic advice relating to energy, carbon and utilities management
- Deliver energy reduction projects and post - implementation savings verification
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Energy Consultant, you must possess the following;
- A relevant Energy, Engineering or Physical Sciences Degree (desirable)
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Specific Energy Management/Building Services experience
- Experience and knowledge of renewable energy technologies (including metering & monitoring technology)
- Strong numerical, analytical and Excel skills
- Experience in the identification and delivery of energy reduction projects
- Experience of design, installation or project management of mechanical or electrical engineering projects
- Experience of using energy or building services modelling packages would be desirable (E.g. RETscreen, SBEM, IES, TAS)
- A basic salary of up to £39,500 PA
- Share scheme
- Much more…
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.