PETA are recognised as one of the largest and most trusted apprenticeship training providers in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight and has a proven track record spanning 45 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and confident person responsible for contacting employers to place Apprentices and offer other training opportunities. You will also be responsible for the recruitment of learners to our Apprenticeship programme. A key responsibility will be identifying new business opportunities and the generation of new business.
You will have the ability to achieve great sales and project a positive impression through telephone and face to face communication listening to customers’ needs and using your initiative to spot opportunities to sell them the most appropriate products or services. You will have a good sales background, ideally with some experience in the Business Services (including IT) Education or Recruitment sector.
Applicants must be team players with a can-do attitude, be able to relate to, understand and interact with young people in order to engage with them to promote the benefits of undertaking an apprenticeship.
Local travel is involved so a car is necessary for which an allowance will be paid
This position is subject to DBS Checking
For further information concerning this vacancy, please visit our website at PETA.co.uk - Work for PETA.
Please quote reference EE328 on your application.
Interviews will take place: To be Advised
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Essential requirements for this role:
- Experience within a Sales/Recruitment Environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proven track record selling services to customers
- Have experience of working with young people
- Be flexible in working hours, venues of working as some evening attendance may be required
- Enhanced DBS Clearance which is satisfactory to the organisation
- Have an awareness of issues relating to safeguarding the welfare of young people
- Full current Driving Licence and car
Desirable requirements for this role:
- Have an enthusiasm for raising the aspirations of young people
- Have an up-to-date knowledge and recent experience of apprenticeships and training opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate organisational skills and administrative ability
- Be skilled in contributing to the organisation a range of career events and supporting educational activities
- Evidence of experience of working on own initiative and in a pro-active manner
- Have experience in the IT or Business Sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'