Job Title: Employee Relations Advisor
Salary: £30,000-33,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
Purpose of the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an Employee Relations specialist to join a dedicated HR team.
You will be responsible for all ER cases and supporting a field-based sales team, therefore UK travel is required (2-3 days per week), however you will also be based at the Welwyn Garden City head office.
- Provide first line advice and support to line manager and colleagues
- Support on a wide range of ER cases (up to 35 at a time) including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence management etc.
- End to end case management of ER cases
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with line managers
- Deliver coaching and training to line managers
- Follow up on escalated complaints
- Work collaboratively with the HR Team
- Provide accurate and timely management information
- Solid Employee Relations experience
- Experience managing a range of ER cases end to end
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Personable and confident with the ability to build strong relationships
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel to various UK locations including London, Scotland, Northern Ireland etc. (2-3 days of the week)
- CIPD qualified (ideal, not essential)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'