Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
Part of NTT Group, Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest growing Cloud Communication service providers in the world, and offers a complete range of integrated audio, web and video conferencing and Unified Communications solutions. The Online Service Line is a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain & develop our market share into the small revenue segment. The Online Service Line is going to be an autonomous business managing end-to-end customer lifecycle by offering simple, self-service, automated and best value for money solutions to our clients.
Working as part of the UC Customer Service Level 2 team, the L2 Customer Service Engineers is responsible for providing high-level 2nd line technical support to Arkadin UC Service customers. To be successful in this role you will be an approachable engineer with a passion for ICT and have an important Microsoft background (O365, Exchange Online, Cloud PBX, …).
To ensure a high level of service to our clients you must be very experienced in Incident Management and be able to provide demonstrable knowledge on case management. The L2 engineer must be comfortable with delivering client communication both verbally and electronically during the incident lifecycle.
- Provide exceptional customer support at 2nd line level to internal and external UC service users
- Technical support via phone, email and portal to internal and external users on Arkadin's UC collaboration products and services (O365, Clarity Connect, Skype for business, Cisco Spark)
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with Arkadin defined SLA commitments
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- Management of incident and service requests via Arkadin’s case management tool
- Incident investigation on Arkadin service platforms on incidents escalated by Level1
- Working with Arkadin Level3 support and/or suppliers as and where necessary
- Incident troubleshooting and diagnostic work
- Contribute to and maintain the Company Knowledge Base
- Provide training and guidance to level1 engineers
- Drive readiness and incident resolution
- Provide out of hours assistance if / when required
- Strong experience in UC Microsoft domain and ICT support in a service provider environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good Microsoft knowledge is mandatory to succeed in this role (Office365, Exchange Online, SfB hosted contact centre, MS Azure, …)
- ITIL V3 Foundations certified is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of incident and problem management
- Understand and work effectively in an ICT Service Provider environment
- Excellent customer facing communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
- Network protocol knowledge to medium level (VoIP, TCP/IP, SIP)
- Knowledgeable in supporting; enterprise voice solutions, VoIP technology, soft switches, session border controllers, WebRTC
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in using a CRM system (Salesforce)
- Language skills in German or French is very beneficial but not mandatory