You will have strong HTML design skills and good understanding of email marketing but, most of all, you will take every opportunity to inspire, delight and exceed customers' expectations. The position also involves responding to live support requests through telephone, email and live-chat channels and will best suit someone who thrives on helping others.
If you love technology and like to help others, please read on. This role is ideal for an individual with strong technical and communication skills who is looking to develop a career in the digital marketing industry.
This is a permanent role based in Epsom
Salary is circa £25k and will be dependent on skills and experience
As a member of the Technical Customer Services Desk, you will be required to professionally and efficiently handle support requests, ensuring those requests are monitored and resolved within agreed time. You will provide 1st line support and liaise with the Technical Team regarding escalating to 2nd line support.
You should have experience in a similar role and must have commercial experience in HTML coding for email. Most of all, you will take every opportunity to inspire, delight and exceed our customers’ expectations. The position also involves responding to live support requests through telephone, email and live-chat channels and will best suit someone who thrives on helping others.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves technology and loves to learn;
- As an email designer, you know how to effectively design and code emails that engage and inspire;
- Uses technical ability and initiative to suggest the best possible solutions to clients;
- Trains and educates clients to get the most out of the system;
- Works closely with other members of the team and liaises with other departments when necessary;
- Is very diligent - managing and taking responsibility of cases and ensuring that they're logged, updated and followed through to their satisfactory resolution;
- Uses initiative to suggest improvements to the platform;
- Endeavours to improve clients’ experiences and team productivity.
Essential skills/experience required:
- CAN DO attitude with strong attention to detail
- Experienced in HTML email-rendering and confident in HTML and CSS programming languages for email
- Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and HTML editing software preferably Dreamweaver
- Excellent technical understanding of web and email technologies
- Good problem solving ability
- Work well as part of a team and on your own
- Personable and able to build a rapport with clients
- Possess initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing