A global electronics company is seeking an Electronics/Software Development Engineer to join their office in the West Midlands (Walsall). This would be on a permanent basis focusing on the design/development of Embedded software solutions for various applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electronic hardware design
- Microcontroller/Microprocessor based Embedded systems design in C and Assembler (Microchip)
- Validation and verification of new and existing products.
- Field fault diagnosis and reporting.
- Developing functionality of new products.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Support existing products currently in production
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Analog and digital electronic circuit design experience for low power applications.
- Embedded coding experience in C, and assembly and experience of using MPLAB and Microchip microcontrollers, 8-32 bit.
- Knowledge of I2C, UART, SPI
- Knowledge of electronic and electrical approvals such as EMC, pre-compliance testing.
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, electronic test equipment etc.
- Ability to prototype electronic breadboards using SMT
- Embedded Software
- Coding Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'