Education Support Worker
£11 per hour
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Education Support Worker to support learners who have complex needs on a long term temporary basis. This role has opportunity to become permanent.
The successful Education Support Worker must be able to do the following:
- Support learners who have complex needs including physical disabilities and mobility difficulties
- Follow EHC plans
- Follow Safeguarding policies
- Work as part of a team ensuring learners support needs are met
- Carry out personal care duties with dignity
The successful Education Support Worker must have the following:
- Valid DBS or willingness to apply for one
- Experience in a same or similar support role
- Manual handling training
If you are interested in this Education Support Worker role based in Manchester please contact Prabjhot.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- personal care
- Support worker
- manual handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'