Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a recognised consumer goods organisation, as they look to appoint a new eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, joining a progressive marketing team based in the North East.
This is a career making opportunity for a driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who has a proven track record in delivering online sales/results. The ideal candidate must have a strong technical background and be a creative, accurate, organised and flexible individual.
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager:
- Day-to-day running, maintenance and management
- Production of high-quality and engaging content to be shared across website, social media and associated outreach
- Updating website continuously and keeping the information up-to-date, relevant and exciting for our customers
- Analysing site traffic, sales, conversion rates and reporting accordingly
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
- Adding of new products and stock management
- Higg quality copy/content creation for site’s blog and "How to Guides"
- Creation and Management of PPC Ad/Marketing Campaigns
- Other e-commerce platforms
- Facilitating growth of other ecommerce platforms such as Amazon marketplace
- Stock Management across platforms
- Social Media
- Social media management and managing digital campaigns
- Grow engagement, brand awareness and following of audiences across all platforms
- Schedule regular posts and design digital campaigns to grow profile and sales results
- Respond to queries on social media platforms and website
- Outreach and Linkbuilding
Ecommerce & Digital Manager:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and Ecommerce lead role, gained from sectors such as - Leisure & Sports
- Worked within both B2B & B2C markets
- A willingness to learn, adapt and develop
- Able to implement and optimise both creative content and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels and platforms
- Strong Technical skills - understanding of DA, outreach, onsite and offsite ranking factors, link building & reporting
- Highly creative - able to write high quality and engaging marketing copy
- Able to analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Proven track record of driving sales and customer acquisition and retention - working to targets
- Highly commercial with an analytical mind-set who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'