Flexible hours available
Here at KMX Care Agency we are currently searching for passionate Health Care Assistants. If you are a caring, dedicated and reliable individual, we want to hear from you.
We offer full training so no previous experience is needed however is beneficial.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Delivery of person-centred care wherever you are assigned to work and making sure our clients are safe-guarded in their environment.
• Have effective communication skills and a positive, 'can do' attitude
• Ensure a professional approach at all times
• Ensure that patients are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Induction and Full training will be given (this includes full Carer-specific Mandatory Training)
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience working in Care/Nursing Home environments, Domiciliary care and Hospitals (Private or NHS service) is desirable however we offer full training and guidance to help you get started.
• Can work alone and are a good team member with excellent reporting/feedback skills
• We offer full training and support so even if this is your first role in care, we will support you in every step of your journey with us.
Are you adaptable, focused and reliable?
Apply today and join our outstanding care team!
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'