Early Years Practitioner - fully qualified to Lv 3 or above
Salary: £14,820.00 - per annum (£7.60 p/hr)
To provide a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment in which the individual needs of all children are taken into account.
To interact with and supervise children, acting as a role model whether leading an adult led activity or focusing on children's own interests.
To be a Key Person by observing, monitoring and recording the day to day behaviour and development of the children including establishing next steps relating to a child's ages/stages of learning in their development records.
Form good relationships with all children and their mother/father/carer(s).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Sheffield, South Yorkshire
* Some experience needed
Required licence or certification:
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
The Community Nursery is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children which it cares for.
* Part of this commitment, includes ensuring all staff are inducted and trained on all safeguarding matters and are required to undertake a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
* All applicants must disclose any criminal convictions including any pending.
* If you require any information on these commitments please telephone the number above.
In order to continue, please click 'Apply' now.
- 'Early Years Practitioner'
- 'Child Care'
- 'Early Care'