E-COMMERCE SALES COPYWRITER
My Client has an exciting opportunity for an E-commerce Sales Copywriter, to join their thriving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for crafting well-written, enticing site content, online marketing material/campaigns, working to the business brand guidelines.
You Will Be:
- You will be an experienced copywriter who is collaborative, flexible and tenacious in their approach and who thrives in a fast moving and deadline driven environment.
- Experience of working within an E-Commerce Sales environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create all copy for sales pages including the homepage, category pages, campaigns and Scripts for videos .
- Write succinct, accurate and enticing content, adhering to SEO best practice guidelines, working closely with the wider team to launch new campaigns.
- Create engaging copy, adhering to the in house tone of voice.
- Own the end-to-end copywriting process, respecting and managing time-lines and delivery of translations.
- Help maintain quality of content across the site.
- Evolve Tone of Voice guidelines with consideration for brand values as well as digital best practice, working alongside wider teams.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to work, showing initiative, suggesting ideas to continuously improve quality and ways to increase efficiencies within team and department
You Will Have:
- Knowledgeable of SEO copy best practices.
- Experience of working within digital content writing.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to apply this to all copy.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience of demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
- Highly organised with an ability to multi task.
- A confident 'self-starter’.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Enthusiastic - Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs.
- Passionate about compelling writing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'