Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding team. You will work as part of the Customer Service Team, being the primary contact and service provider for clients and their customers. Ensuring quality operational services are delivered to all our business partners and associates.
* To answer customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies
* To manage incoming call volumes/enquiries within agreed time scales as set out within the 'Best Practice' document
* To ensure that all information provided is verified and recorded accurately within the system
* To maintain an effective working relationship with Lessors, Customer's Insurance Brokers/Companies and Suppliers providing the highest standards in customer service at all times
* To deal with all correspondence within agreed time scales ensuring that our client's insurance criteria is met
* To support our client/customers by adopting a professional manner at all times when undertaking any form of communication
* To ensure that the diary system is fully up to date at all times with the case information so that any member of the team can review a case at any time
* To be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to ensure company/Lessor/Supplier service level agreements are met if not exceeded
* To be able to deal with any complaint/expression of dissatisfaction made within agreed steps as set out with our complaints handling policy
* Investigate potential subrogation , contribution, recovery and salvage
* Arrange for damaged equipment to be inspected and cause of loss ascertained.
* Arrange for repair or replacement of the equipment with an approved supplier
* Prepare and issue payments
* Prepare and send claims
* The ideal candidate will be able to speak fluent Dutch and another language would be advantageous.
* Experience of working within a customer service environment.
* Experience of liaising with customers over the telephone and via email.
* Paying a basic salary of £20,000 a year.
* Monday - Friday working hours.
* Annual bonus.
* 25 days annual leave.
* Free parking on site.
* Excellent public transport links from Cardiff.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job