Draughtsperson required for a close knit manufacturer in Leicester. It I envisaged that the succesful candidate is experienced with AutoCAD and has experience within a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience within a design position.
Draughtsperson Position Overview
- Designing, drawing and detailing their specialist mechanical units
- You will be developing the brief using your creative flair and aesthetic design skills
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors throughout the process
- Assisting with estimating
- Prioritising effectively
Draughtsperson Position Requirements
- You will have some experience in a mechanical or product design role
- Graduate / HNC / HND or apprentice qualified
- Familiar with AutoCAD packages
- All round IT skills
- A team player
Draughtsperson Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday, full time position
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'