Recruitment open morning on Tuesday 23rd January 9am -12 Noon
Domestic and catering roles with various shifts available - just come along and meet the team at North Mid hospital to explore what opportunites we have that could be rght for you!
* Please bring with you an up to date CV, along with right to work documentation inc, valid passport/birth certificate, utility bill dated within the last three months. **
Please report to main reception on arrival
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business &; Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Role of a Domestic:
Maintaining the required standard of cleanliness in the allocated area.Providing a domestic service in accordance with the service level agreement for Domestic Services at the Hospital
- Carry out cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule for assigned area
- Replenish disposable items (i.e. hand towels, toilet rolls etc.)
- Strip, clean and remake empty beds when requested
- Collect up crockery, cutlery and water jugs and glasses, (if required)
- Regeneration and service of the food/drinks with nursing assistant on the wards, in line with Food Hygiene Regulations
- Clean all work areas/equipment during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- Observe the codes of practice for Food Hygiene and safety within the ward kitchens
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Use machinery as shown and taught, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies. To maintain the equipment in a clean, safe and tidy environment
- Report all maintenance issues and hazards to your line manager
- Ensure you correctly bag and tag all your rubbish and leave for collection, in line with the hospitals waste policy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job