Castlefield Recruitment are recruiting for a large organisation in Stockport who have some exciting and ambitious plans to expand the business. They are looking to recruit an Domestic Gas Engineer to carry out The work will be based in Stockport.
- Working within Social Housing
- Responsible for both servicing and breakdowns
- Fixing boilers, cookers and fire places
- You will be required to be on call one in every eight days
- The position is a permanent role and will be price work
- The successful candidate will be provided with a works van
- Will have social housing experience
- Will be CENWAT Qualified
- Carry out work to a high standard, leaving areas clean and tidy
- Participate in companies out of hours emergency service
- Act in accordance with rules, procedures, policies and financial regulations
- Promote the company policy of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Ensure qualifications remain valid for the period a position is held, ensuring any necessary training is arranged and undertaken.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and passed on to supervisors within the agreed time-scale. This includes job tickets and timesheets.
- Must be okay with lone working and hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to Ben Sherlock or call Castlefield Recruitment for a confidential conversation.
- Social Housing