Domestic/ Commercial Gas Engineer vacancy
Ignitegas is a small property maintenance company based in south Manchester covering an array of regions providing a range of domestic and commercial maintenance services. We are currently recruiting for a qualified Gas Engineer on a full-time basis to carry out predominantly: boiler servicing, fault finding/repair and new boiler installations on domestic properties. Candidates should have good communication/customer service skills, have excellent timekeeping and be self-motivated.Person specification
- Technical Engineering ability, and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm and collected in the event of an emergency.
- Awareness of all relevant regulations and safety issues.
- Goodteam skills.
- Industry Knowledge.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have a 'can-do’ attitude and a passion for engineering
You would need to bring extensive experience in domestic service and repair to central heating systems and other appliances as well as holding current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1and preferably experience in LPG, Commercial, oil, electrical and general maintenancealong with a full UK driving licence with 6 points or less.
A competitive salary is only the beginning; we offer a host of flexible benefits including paid holiday and company discounts. We will continue to enhance your technical skills by offering additional training to enable you to deliver the service required.
- Install domestic heating/plumbing, full systems and appliances
- Fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances & carry out repairs
- Repairs to hot and cold-water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems
- Liaise with the office concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken
- Identify materials required to carry out repair/installation to the required standard
- Ensure safe handling and storage of all tools and equipment
- Complete & retain logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Undertake work in accordance with safe working practices
- Included in the call out rota for evenings and weekends.
- Starting from £30,000 per annum experience dependant
- Company Vehicle optional
- Company mobile phone supplied
- 28 days annual leave.
- Opportunity for paid Overtime and bonus.