The main purpose of the role will be to take on the role of leading and managing all operational aspects of the Sensory and Product Understanding Team. The role will manage all day to day operations of the team including managing team meetings, SOP revisions, CAPA development and completion; management monitoring, budget management etc, consumer sensory lab oversight etc
Further responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of all processes for the Global Sensory and Product Understanding team supporting the S&PU lead
- Manage SOPs, templates and associated work instructions, owns the training and deployment of the SOPs
- Run team meetings ensuring agendas developed in meetings are summarised and filed
- Own and run management monitoring of S&PU processes
- Develop Good Lap Practices and associated documentation
- Own project trackers, ensuring tracker up to date
- Support all other non research activities for the team
- Proactively work with manager to ensure systems are working to their optimum potential and identified risks
- Risk management within S&PU and all risk mitigation plans
- Think strategically and provides recommendations and decisions which have a major impact on project plans.
- Think innovatively for better, more efficient ways of doing things. Actively looks to eliminate non-value-added steps out of processes and procedures
- Identify and select Sensory CRO partners, and challenge and inspire the SCRO to achieve the business results
- Manage learning plans
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Expertise with audits, SOP writing, documentation
- Skilled at excel
- Attention to detail critical
- Knowledge of the R&D process and associated commercial environment
- Competency to lead large, complex, global teams with track record of on time delivery of multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA41708 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job