A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest employers in the UK who are currently recruiting for an IT Director.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this is a key leadership role within the business. The role will ensure that all operational, support services and systems are effectively and efficiently managed and maintained. The position is also responsible for implementing associated planning, risk and project management activities that are streamlined, efficient and contribute to optimal business performance.
This is an extremely exciting position that will focus on the below areas of the business transformation
- Driving & the delivery of IT strategy
- Management of the IT teams
- Delivery of a robust and resilient IT system
* Management and maintenance of all IT systems within the business
* Establish and deliver standards for key system implementation and upgrade
* Set and maintain standards for support, service, and maintenance
* Establish and develop the necessary skills mix within the IT team and the wider network
* Establish work plans and rotas to support the business and deliver to agreed service levels
* Work with Finance to establish improvement programs covering service, people and infrastructure to ensure that support levels to the wider business are continuously enhanced.
* Make sure all IT systems work in accordance with national guidelines
* Manage the roll-out of key IT projects and services
* Responsible for the security of all IT systems
* Monitor and control the IT expenditure to budget
* Ensure appropriate project management of IT projects
Required Skills and Experience:
* Educated to master's degree/postgraduate level (or equivalent professional knowledge and experience)
* Proven skills in leading, developing and retaining successful and motivated teams as a senior technology manager, with experience leading teams of at least 20.
* Deep familiarity with In-depth specialist knowledge covering all aspects of information technology
* Ability to manage multiple IT disciplines, including network operations software development, operations and technical support, and a broad knowledge of systems, applications and operating systems.
* Track record of successfully driving forward IT strategies with budget experience of over £3m.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels and across the business, with the ability to negotiate with, and manage third parties.
* Ability to organise a workload of conflicting priorities using analysis and assessment skills
* Strong track record of people leadership and development
* Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills
* Ability to work through people to achieve goals
* A collaborative and innovative leader
If you feel you are suitable for the IT Director role, please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'