Digital Transformation Manager
Reporting: Group Chief Transformation Officer
Are you passionate about delivering IT-enabled business change? Are you someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets things done, bringing people together to get to the right outcome?
This role seeks a candidate who will capture, understand and deliver transformation change across our clients organisation. This is an opportunity to be involved at the initial stages of a digital transformation journey.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand the opportunities to improve business functions and end-to-end business processes.
- Manage the identification and capture of change impacts, developing an Action Plan to address the impacts and appropriate communication and engagement activities to ensure the business understands and adopts the changes.
- Matrix manage Business and Project team members to ensure that each Programme capability delivers what the business and stakeholders require.
- Creates and manages project plans and progress updates for Organisational Change Management.
- Lead the development of detailed adoption plans and new working procedures so that training, communication and roll-out plans support successful adoption. Support UAT by ensuring testers understand the scope of the change.
- Knowledge and experience with methodologies and approaches such as: Systems Thinking, Project (Agile, Sprint, Prince2), Business Process (Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking) and Change.
- Experience of managing business and digital change best practice
- Confidence when dealing with uncertainty
- The ability to engage and influence a broad and complex range of stakeholders at all levels and build collaborative, engaged groups across different strands of the project
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- A detailed understanding of the complexities involved when managing inter-dependent technology and process changes to realise truly 'IT-enabled' business change
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Management teams and consultants (at least 5 years of experience)
- Implementation of large scale projects with a complex scope (over £1M)
- Ideally experience within a Management Consulting (or similar) environment