A leading retail organisation need a Supply Chain Manager, to develop Supply Chain strategies for digital and store operations. Applicants need Supply Chain Management expertise within a retail business, with an established online and digital offering.
The Digital Supply Chain Manager will be charged with creating innovative supply chain strategies, with a particular focus on digital, internet, and e-commerce platforms. A leadership role, the Supply Chain Manager will need gravitas to forge strong stakeholder relationships across the group, review current supply chain processes and recommend improvements.
Key duties of the Digital Supply Chain Manager include:
- Provide leadership to a team of 2, and 7 indirect reports and ensure robust training plan in place
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, in/outside of supply chain and across the group
- Drive a "digital first" agenda across the supply chain
- Develop supply chain strategies (demand, supply, replenishment, forecasting, range change, stock) across all channels
- Supply Chain process re-engineering to align digital and store strategies
- Be accountable for digital purchasing and product lifecycle, ensure stock health targets are achieved
- Create and introduce supply chain governance frameworks
Digital Supply Chain Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strategic supply chain expertise across; stock planning, forecasting, demand & supply planning
- Experience within a retail or FMCF business, with established digital, online and e-commerce supply chains
- A proven leader with the gravitas and influence stakeholders, across group
- Experience of optimising and re-aligning supply chains, particularly in respect to digital platforms.
- Ambition and drive to deliver results
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Supply Chain Management
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'