Digital Self-Service Manager - West London - £55-65K plus Bonus
My client is one of the UK's largest brands and have an exciting, innovative arm of the business that offers an MVNO solution. Already their customer base for this division is approaching a million, so there is no better time to join!
Currently, they are looking for a Digital Self-Service Manager, experienced in innovative customer self-care across online, mobile and tablet. They now need a digital experience led manager who will work as part of their growing customer team, with a focus to help them improve their self-serve platforms and help customers service their needs in the most convenient way possible.
This role is accountable for the online my account and app, tasked with the delivery of the overall self-service strategy and uptake targets. The role is responsible for delivery of registration, usage, engagement and ROI metrics and will work closely with the Customer Experience and Customer Service teams to reduce call volumes and propensity.
Our self-service capability is available across online and an app, and both have an enormous part to play in the vision of the company. They want more and more customers to use self-service, so we need someone who can understand how our customers think and behave and how to then engage them.
- Support line manager in defining a self-service strategy, to put the app at the forefront of all customer service and experience, marketing, and commercial initiatives to get the most value from our app platform
- Drive a shift in customer behaviour to increase registration and usage of the company's self-service portals, so that customers no longer have to rely upon traditional call centre interaction as a means to service
- Identify, plan and business case, and execute new opportunities to improve our self-service experiences for our customers that are aligned to the overall strategy
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise new change initiatives and execute through to delivery
- Work with the UI and UX team to deliver a first-class creative output, aligned to our brand identity and fuss-free customer experience principle
- Monetise the app as a new marketing campaign channel
- Be the main point of contact for everyday related queries
- Reporting on and ownership of self-care KPIs around registration, usage and performance.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
At least 3-5 years of relevant digital experience translating in to the following relevant skills;
- Proven product management and marketing experience with customer experience service capability across online and app or similar
- Proven experience in creating self-serve strategies to drive adoption and engagement
- Comfortability in leading projects and cross-functional and virtual team, as well as have experience of managing development teams
- Experience working with UI and UX teams
- Passion about new technology and latest trends.
- Experience in working on customer journeys to create, analyse and optimize
- Senior stakeholder management.
Passionate about technology and new digital trends, Attention to detail, Great communicator & Customer focused
To apply for the Digital Self-Service Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email