Digital Media Executive - Rickmansworth - £25K to £30k DOE
Established in 1987, our client specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end - with results. They breed success stories who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
They are now looking for a talented Digital Media Executive to integrate straight into the media department and complement their vision. Working within the busy media team, you will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients.
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, our client is an IPA platinum accredited agency. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme. The right candidate should have experience project managing digital strategies, be comfortable presenting your work, but above all, you need to have a passion and enthusiasm for digital media and advertising effectiveness. This role is perfect for a natural problem solver that will not relent until the right media is chosen for the job at hand; and you must be equally passionate about testing, measuring and refining to deliver the best possible payback to your client.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Experience of running Google and Bing search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns (Generic, Remarketing, Native & Programmatic).
- Be proficient with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Campaign Manager.
- Understanding of client side analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Be able to write solid rationales to back up recommendations.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Have experience in media strategy development.
- Off line media planning and buying experience.
- "Digital Media Executive"