Our client is recognized as a major success story, with millions of happy customers and around 500 employees across the Group. Our client is the largest Travel Insurance Brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing insurance and financial services providers. They offer a wide range of highly competitive products and services specifically tailored for people aged over 50.
They are an award winning business including Insurance Age Broker of the year alongside the highest Trust-pilot customer service rating in the industry, “One to Watch” award from Best Companies, and Best Travel Insurance Provider at the prestigious British Travel Awards. They are also being recognized for their employee engagement having recently won 2 employee experience awards.
It's our clients mission is to allow people to travel the world with peace of mind. They aim to do this by providing the very best tailor made pre-existing medical conditions travel insurance in the market place.
Position: Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
About the role:
Based within the marketing team this position will be to play a key role in a rapidly expanding e-commerce business. Working closely with the Head of Digital and the Senior Digital Marketing to develop and execute strategies across digital performance channels. This role will be responsible for managing the daily performance of Display, Retargeting/Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and PPC, engaging with key internal stakeholders and utilising external agencies to drive results.
- Executing digital channel strategies across performance marketing channels: Display, Retargeting, Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and support with PPC
- Managing the daily digital trading performance across these particular channels
Ensure their approach to market conforms to Brand guidelines and they’re FCA compliant
- Identifying improvement opportunities, working with the business and agencies to produce commercial advancement
- Putting KPIs in place to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Liaising with other digital and marketing teams to align performance marketing strategies to the wider marketing strategy and cross-channel campaigns
- Testing, learning and evolving within your channel ownership and in liaison with UX team
- Working closely with the compliance team to ensure all ads are fully compliant with both FCA and ASA.
- You will have proven understanding, experience and ownership of digital performance marketing channels and you will have a passion for digital marketing. You are likely to be someone who enjoys blogs such as PPC Hero and attending conferences for you own learning.
- You will be highly analytical and commercially aware. You will need to be organised with strong project management skills and not be afraid to challenge the way things are currently done if you can see an opportunity for improvement.
- They are looking for a motivated individual who can demonstrate experience of having tested new things, drawn learnings from them, and evolved strategies as a result.
- If you want to be part of a business that is growing dramatically, where you can have a genuine influence to drive performance please apply now.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Retention Manager, CRM, Marketing Manager, Marcoms, Customer Service, Marketing Communications Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Customer Experience, Customer Journeys, eCommerce, Customer Insight Manager, Email Marketing Manager, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Performance Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and they confirm that they will gladly accept all applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job