P&Y International Services Solutions Ltd. is an international service company which is based in financial district of the City of London. Our main services include exhibition, trading, consultancy, and children’s education. As the company is developing, we would like to invite more people to come an join our company.
- Based on the exhibition and sells of the company, design strategies for the company to market digitally, create and execute marketing plans, coordinate marketing resources and pipelines to spread the marketing campaign online;
- Coordinate with other colleagues, complete various pipeline management (For example, website, EDM sales, optimizing search engine, procedural purchasing, market automation etc.), maintenance and development, ensure the efficiency of the marketing campaign online during the exhibition;
- Analyse the input data of the progress of the project, effectiveness (followers, media liveliness, the number and the rate of repost etc.) to monitor, assess and produce feedback for the digital marketing project.
- Optimize and maintain the relationship with online media, produce effective marketing plans according to the projects and popular hotspots.
- Develop the digital market for the company, introduce the most updated concept of digital marketing and strengthened the team’s capacity of creating digital market campaigns.
- Have a diploma/ degree which relates to online marketing, digital marketing, data management etc.
- Have at least 3 years of experience relating to online and digital campaign,
- Familiar with PC and mobile website, able to create, edit the website. Familiar with SEO, procedural purchasing and ways to conduct marketing and sales campaigns online.
- Deep understanding of the internet, able to think widely, able to use the resources from the internet and have the ability to create online marketing campaigns.
- Good interpersonal skills and coordinating skills.
- Able to work actively, cautious with work and able to learn and create effectively as well as keeping the pace of the progress.
- Good team-working skills, able to work under pressure and challenges.
- Good English communication and understanding.
- Able to work in the UK legally.