DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE / CREWE / UP TO £30,000 DOE
WEX Europe Services is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Executive to join us.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for increasing website traffic and maximising conversion rates. This will be achieved through current and new digital channels (PPC, SEO, CRO, Social, Email and on-site development).
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Responsible for generating high quality B2B leads
- Create email marketing activity and implement
- Manage and work closely with appointed digital marketing agencies and ensure objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Reporting on channel performance and providing insight.
- Develop the websites to enhance customer journey and user experience
- Manage the design and delivery of content through the CMS
- Manage and improve online content, identifying content gaps and consider SEO and Google Analytics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant experience of developing and implementing digital marketing activities
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns at any one time
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
In return, the Digital Marketing Executive can expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary - Up to £30,000 DOE
- Pension Plan & Life Assurance
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress to a Digital Marketing Manager
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) - includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets
To apply for this Digital Marketing Executive role, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital, Marketing, PPC, SEO, CRO, Social Media, CIM, PR, B2B, Sales & Marketing, Campaign Manager, Crewe, Manchester, Stoke
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job