As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing Lyreco’s digital and online presence to develop our brand, improve and streamline communications and to drive traffic to the company website to further online sales. You will work with the marketing team to develop email and online marketing campaigns and promotions to increase product sales. You will also work with the wider business as a digital support expert. This role requires a Digital Executive with excellent communication skills and good project management experience.Package description
Salary up to £25,000 (DOE) plus company benefitsMain responsibilities
- Responsible for creating & developing email and online marketing campaigns and promotions to increase product sales
- Creation & development of web pages for specific sales and marketing campaigns
- Produce creative briefs for banner ads and special promotional pages
- Design and launch product promotions to drive product sales
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotions and devise strategies for improvement
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Analyse web analytics to identify issues and make recommendations to implement positive changes
- Optimise web content for SEO strategies, and investigate the right techniques to increase sales through SEO and PPC
- To undertake other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager.
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- Experience of working with e-commerce websites, HTML & web page design – WordPress etc
- Ideally some experience using Creative Suite – indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- Creative and innovative individual with a good eye for detail and design
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines, and is able to work on several projects at once
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with good organisational skills
- Team player
Lyreco is one of the world's leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Marketing team and have the necessary experience to be our Digital Marketing Executive we would like to hear from you today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job