- International brand.
- Established eCommerce team.
- Lovely culture and good progression opportunities.
A thriving multi-channel retailer is looking for a creative, hardworking digital marketer to work within their growing eCommerce department. This position will specifically focus on supporting the PPC Manager within the Paid Search channel to improve the online visibility of multiple websites across the UK and internationally.
What you’ll be doing
You will identify patterns in customer behaviour and segments, and communicate these insights to the wider team so that appropriate action can be taken. Furthermore, daily monitoring and reporting on agreed KPIs per market will fall under your remit.
Performing keyword research and looking at strategy for various brands and products is a key responsibility in this role, and you will coordinate the team’s activities with internal departments and external PPC agencies.
In order to improve website visibility through SEM, you will provide recommendations to the marketing team, in addition to evaluating and optimising all PPC campaigns using data analysis and web analytics tools.
Finally, you must ensure you keep up to date with the latest digital trends, research and best practices, paying particular attention to competitor activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role, including PPC.
- Experience of campaign planning, search optimisation and web performance monitoring software.
- Experience using Google Analytics/ Coremetrics, or a similar tool.
- Knowledge of Adwords or other PPC management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A salary of up to £25k is on offer, alongside a stream of benefits, including a cycle to work scheme, pension, discretionary bonus and parking on site.
Please send through your CV and get in touch on for more info!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job