How do you fancy working with one of the most well respected and recognisable brands in the construction industry?
Their talented marketing team is responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business where they plan and design targeted integrated marketing campaigns through online and offline channels in-line with their strategic marketing plan and budgets.
This is one varied role, offering an opportunity not only to develop your skills but also to work part of a close-knit team with a highly supportive management team... You will certainly as a result be kept motivated and challenged!
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, you will be involved in the planning and managing of marketing campaigns for new and existing projects, working with key agencies to deliver media plans and marketing collateral, completing competitor analysis and market research, liaising with PR agencies, managing web content and if that's not enough, you will also be measuring the effectiveness of all marketing activities!
* Support the implementation of the three month rolling divisional marketing plan ensuring that all plans are maintained and kept up to date
* Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained on rolling divisional marketing plan
* Produce and manage all CRM and external supplier emails and SMS
* Manage all development websites ensuring content is regularly refreshed and tone of voice is on brand
* Prepare all new development website content, ensuring strong imagery and engaging content is used
* Prepare a monthly email and SMS performance analysis report
* Manage Social Media activity
* Conduct site visits and audits when required
* Attend site launch events when required
Sounds exciting doesn't it?!
Not only is this a progressive and challenging opportunity in a leading brand, offering the opportunity for you do develop your skills, they offer some pretty good benefits too!
Interviews are being planned for w/c 29th October so do get in touch for more information.
Commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Rugby and surrounds.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'