Digital Marketing Coordinator x 2 1 Part-time
*There are two roles available, one full-time and one part-time.
Indulge yourself with generous staff discounts on high-end accessories, fabulous nights out and outstanding benefits as the Digital Marketing Coordinator for a renowned retailer! Our client is one of the top places to work in the UK and they are now looking for TWO digital professionals to join them on a full-time basis and a part-time basis!
This company is family owned and is proud to have been in the high-end retail business for almost 100 years. Their passion is their integrity of doing business and how they can sell the perfect product to their customers, which is the reason why they are multi award-winning!
This company wants to enhance their online presence to increase traffic and ROI. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage all digital campaigns, which includes PPC, SEO, Social Media Ads and Display, whilst managing search marketing activities. It is, therefore, essential that the successful candidate has hands-on experience of managing digital campaigns with a focus on organic.
- Create and distribute PPC campaigns and manage the full process from keyword research to budget management
- Improve SERP rankings through clever SEO strategies and on-page optimisation (including META information maintenance)
- Contribute to content management and new strategies to enhance SEO
- Work closely and support the Campaign Co-ordinator to read digital marketing KPIs
- Manage campaigns with third party agencies and work with the Social Media and PR Manager to implement daily campaigns
- Set KPIs for the team and ensure activities are managed enable to reach these
- Report all activities and performances to key stakeholders, where it is required of the candidate to have a strong knowledge of Google analytics and other reporting tools
- Be up to date on digital marketing industry developments and trends to identify new opportunities
- It is preferred that the candidate has a degree in a relevant field
- Outstanding communication skills with a good understanding of eCommerce and online activities
- Commercial mindset and experience of managing budgets and KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and advertising
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on SEO experience
- Previous experience in managing digital marketing campaigns
- Great Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Experience using Google Adwords and Search Console
This is an outstanding chance to build up strong digital marketing skills within a renowned company and enjoy generous benefits! Get in touch with our team on to hear more apply online! You can also send through your CV to where one of our recruiters will be in touch as soon as possible.
Do you know someone who’d be suitable for the job? Take advantage of our candidate cashback scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'