A rapidly growing full service marketing agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to deliver social media and marketing activity campaigns for the client base. You will be focusing on clients in the financial and professional services sector and be their first point of contact.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Account Manager:
- Manage a suite of high level B2B clients and account manage senior company directors to help drive business
- Help develop the clients' social and marketing communications strategy and social media presence
- Devising creative ideas with the graphic design team, and producing content for our clients' social networks and websites
- Produce weekly and monthly client updates through social listening tools and be able to report back to clients on trends, analytics, data and business insights
Key Skills of the Digital Marketing Account Manager:
- Someone with 3-5 years' experience in social media, digital marketing and/or marketing account management within a B2B agency
- Proven experience on projects from creation to strategy development and execution
- Understanding of digital strategy
- Experience with the digital customer journey and how to optimise that to meet client expectations
- Project management experience and able to advise clients on content, copy, and ideas on strategy
- Understanding of paid advertising, SEO, copywriting, blogging, and reporting
If you want to further develop your skills and work with a passionate company, please apply!