Digital Legal Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join our Digital legal practice and work with our 'blue chip’ enterprise clients on GDPR, Information Security, and Digital contract law as part of our fast-growing Digital business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ PQE experience in the role of a solicitor for England and Wales
- Experienced in IoT and/or Telecommunications law
- Good knowledge of Privacy law; including GDPR and DPD
- Information Security or Commercial Contract law preferable
- Have demonstrated the ability to think pro-actively and work to tight and demanding timelines
- Be a confident well-rounded individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.