Job Title: Digital Growth Manager
Location: Dundee, Remote UK or London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + excellent rewards
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As pioneers in the print industry, they leverage technology and the expertise of their highly skilled team, to be innovative and delight customers with an outstanding experience.
They're a technology led, trade printer based in Dundee and London, UK. As part of the largest print manufacturer in the world, they are leading the way in mass customisation. Using e-commerce as the primary route to market, they're here to change the print world, and you can help them!
With exciting plans for fast growth, they are always looking to add Smart Innovative and Customer Centric people to their remarkable team. To achieve their ambitious goals, they empower their people and they drive the business forward, putting the customer experience at the heart of what they do.
As Digital Growth Manager you will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce to manage and develop the digital marketing strategy driving e-commerce traffic and revenue growth.
You will lead and monitor a variety of projects in an agile way, identifying roadblocks, keeping track of budgets and ensuring results are delivered within set timescales. Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team you will be a key contributor to the company's success as they continue to invest in and refine their ecommerce offering.
To excel in this role you will be a commercial and practical owner, with the energy and tenacity to drive change and deliver results. Logical and detail oriented, you'll use your excellent organisational skills and knack of solving problems to thrive in complexity and influence stakeholders.
This role will can be based in either the Dundee office, London office or based remotely in the UK with regular travel to Dundee. Flexible working can be considered and discussed at interview.
- Deliver change to generate growth opportunities for incremental revenue.
- Drive online sales growth through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI
- Own and maintain the trading plan, working collaboratively with stakeholders to execute
- Inform and influence other teams to drive positive contribution across all channels.
- Contribute to the wider testing roadmap
- Assess the value and priority of tasks and ensure a value led approach is taken across the team
- Take a customer centric approach and focus on email marketing, on-site performance
- Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with development teams
- Development of the digital calendar and schedules
- Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer focused objectives
The successful Candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Previous digital marketing experience including acquisition, conversion and retention
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Team management skills
- Project management skills
- Experience of development projects (requirements analysis, briefing & testing)
- A knowledge and understanding of an e-commerce / digital P&L
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and reporting in an online business
- Managing supplier and supporting tool contracts
- Managing online content
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills
- Ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis
- Solid grounding SEO principles
It would be great if you have experience of the following:
- Google Tag Manager & Implementation
- SEM or Paid Social
In addition to salary, flexibility and career prospects we offer a package of benefits and perks which includes:
- A minimum of 6 weeks holiday per year (increasing to 6.6 weeks with 3 years' service)
- A day off for your birthday
- Health cash plan, including optical and dental cover
- Company sick pay
- Access to a discount site including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and other leisure and shopping discounts
- Employee discounts for our own products and related brands
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Quarterly recognition awards
- A fully funded staff Christmas party and other regular social events
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Consultant, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Executive, Head of Ecommerce, Direct Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Director
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Ecommerce Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Ecommerce Executive
- Direct Marketing Manager
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Head of Ecommerce
- Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'