Designer needed for the conversion rate optimisation team as part of the Front End department, you will use agile development techniques to drive improvements to conversion on the website, mobile website and apps. With your knowledge and expertise you will play a key part in generating new ideas and creating designs that are useful and valuable for our customers. You are comfortable taking a data-led approach to your work. You can take an idea from a sketch on a piece of paper through to building them with excellently written HTML and CSS.
You will be working alongside the head of department and developers in your team to create the best user experience; you should thrive on feedback and critique they offer you and be ready to iterate on ideas. You relish the opportunity to create and build designs that will help drive the business forward and improve user experience.
- Generate ideas for how to improve conversion
- Design and implement ideas using HTML and CSS
- Work alongside developers to iteratively improve the user interface
- Research ideas and best practices from around other e-commerce sites
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years UX design experience
- Expert in HTML and CSS - your design works no matter what the browser is
- Design tools e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks
- Data driven and results focused approach
- Excellent communication and time management skill
- Desirable: Awareness of page performance and experience in improving page speed
- Desirable: Experience in e-commerce environment
- Desirable: Experience of AB Testing