We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our clients team at this beautiful pub restaurant in Barnet.
As Deputy Manager you'll be helping to ensure the smooth running of this busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, training & leading the front of house team and managing busy services & special events. You'll also get involved in deciding what beers to have on tap, what gins & wines to stock, what events to run and, in conjunction with the Head Chef and Manager, what food to serve.
You will have the freedom of a great independent local, built on the idea that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and the team) but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing the site up whenever needed.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all things food and drink
- Previous experience as a Deputy Manager in a similar environment
- Focused on training, leading and developing your team
- Hands on with a 'can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to drive sales, help achieve GP & Labour and, most importantly, make people happy!
What's on offer to the Deputy Manager in return:
- A competitive salary
- Great tips
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom to run the pub as your own
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs and grow with the group
If that sounds like your cup of tea then get in touch! Interviews are available immediately.
- Team Management
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'