Role: Deputy Compliance Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Main Responsibility: To manage the onboarding team and be responsible for all risk & compliance matters.
We have an exciting opportunity at an Inhouse firm for someone who has a strong knowledge of AML and is looking to take the next step in their career and become a Deputy Compliance Manager.
- Manage the onboarding team
- Manage and escalate compliance matters
- Act as the expert for AML regulations
- Support Risk & Compliance Manager
Required experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge and background in AML
- Prior managerial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Knowledge of Data privacy issues (desirable)
Please note: This is not the full job description, to find out more please apply now. It’s Career Legal’s policy to reply to all successful candidates within three working days. If you have not heard back from us within that time, please understand that your application has not be successful for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'