Dementia Manager For Older People Services
We are currently seeking a Dementia Manager for an independent boutique care service, that delivers support to people in their own homes.
Located in North London the company has achieved many awards including Best company 2016, investors in healthcare finalists and has a "Good" rating by the CSSIW
The service covers Elderly care, Dementia, Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities and end of life care.
This is a permanent position 9am to 5pm
- You will work closely with the Dementia Team to ensure smooth day to day running of the service, including providing support to the team, clients, and the carers and attending to emergencies. You be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of support workers working within the service to provide high-quality care for dementia clients.
The ideal Dementia manager will have the following:
- Experience of managing services for people with dementia
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team and work positively in a diverse environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to guide and motivate others with excellent organisational skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels
- A relevant professional qualification and/or a relevant management qualification is desirable
- Strong presentation skills
There is a two-stage interview process, with one being a presentation
Further information will be provided on application
- Brain Injury
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Alzheimer's disease
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job